Shape In Motion
Taylormade's obsession with helping female golfers improve has driven them beyond the traditional. Taylormade has reinvented the shape of the driver to deliver a new level of Speed and Forgiveness through advanced aerodynamics combined with a high-MOI multi-material construction.
Taylormade Reshaped the Driver, So You Can Reshape Your Game.
In Taylormade's limitless pursuit to help golfers improve, they have discovered the new shape of driver performance. An asymmetric sole design and powerful new Inertia Generator combine to optimize aerodynamics and speed at the most critical stage of the swing.
The SIM Max•D is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the course by a strategically placed heel-bias internal weight and divergent topline masking, which makes the driver look more open at address helping golfers close the face at impact.
Forgiveness Has Gone Aero with Asymmetric Sole & Inertia Generator
The reshaped sole design optimizes clubhead speed and aerodynamics at the most critical stage of the swing.
Speed Injected Twist Face
Each SIM/SIM Max/SIM Max•D driver head has been individually calibrated and injected to reach the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed. The revolutionary face curvature reduces sidespin and delivers straighter shots on off-center strikes.
Dial In Trajectory with Loft Sleeve™Technology
Provides adjustability and personalization to optimize the club to individual trajectory and face angle preferences, up to +/-2° loft change.
Select Your Preference with Progressive Face Height
Drivers in the SIM family have progressively larger face sizes, with SIM Max•D having the largest. This allows golfers of all abilities to maximize playability and forgiveness.
- Revolutionary asymmetric sole shape to reduce drag at the most critical part of the swing and improve aerodynamics
- Redesigned Inertia Generator places weight at the extreme low-and-back portion of the club for enhanced forgiveness
- Speed Injected Twist Face is designed to improve ball speed across the face and increase accuracy on mis-hits
Asymmetric Sole Shape & Inertia Generator
- Designed to provide faster clubhead speed for more ball speed and distance while the rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness
- Improves ball speed across the face by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit
- Uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots
- Creates a head design where weight is positioned precisely in the head for ultra-low CG and high MOI
Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™
- Taylormade's breakthrough Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology delivers enhanced sole flexibility to create additional ball speed as well as improved forgiveness on low-face mis-hits
Inverted Cone Technology
- This face technology expands the C.O.R. zone of the clubface, resulting in a larger sweet spot and better performance on mis-hits